What is the value of accurate, timely and right immigration advice ? It will save you frustration.

Who am I?

I am a consultant accredited to do business in Canadian Immigration law. See my Linkedin profile. I went to Ashton College to study immigration law and then became a member of the ICCRC.

What can I do for you?

I can help you find ways to qualify for permanent immigration to Canada. If you at present do not qualify, I will suggest you how you can in the future. I can help

a. prepare your documents,

b. scan your information for any possible difficulties with immigration law and

c. hold your hand all through the process till you immigrate.

I also help applicants avoid making fatal and irreversible immigration mistakes. My basic agenda is to help people immigrate to Canada legally. I also help them apply for Canadian citizenship after they live in Canada for 3-4 years. For applicants who are computer savvy and who like to do things on their own I can teach them how to do and control their own immigration application outcome.

What gives me competence to teach immigration law to others ? I have practical experience in having done these applications. Not one or two, but hundreds of them. See here for a snapshot of my lawyer supervised immigration legal case work.

Want to take a look at some of my sample casework ? Click on a sample snapshot of my background experience.

I teach immigration procedure, research IRPA law, discover any possibility of appeal/exemption you deserve and offer guidance if you are planning to immigrate to Canada. Not everybody will benefit by talking to me. If your case is “normal and routine “ you do not have spend any money on any Lawyer/consultant. Do the case yourself. Govt of Canada doesn’t require you to use a representative. You will benefit by talking to me if one or more of these situations apply to you.

10 Immigration Scenarios

  1. You have at least CDN $350,000 in net worth and are looking to invest, open an office in Canada and/or qualify as an Investor, Self employed or Entrepreneur.
  2. You have downloaded all the forms, read the guidelines and operating manuals, but are still unclear about certain rules or wonder, if your situation will meet the eligibility criteria.
  3. You have been previously deported by Canada or any other country and now you are thinking of applying to enter Canada or any other country. (For Canada you may need to apply for an ARC and a waiver for US.)
  4. You have already submitted your PR application, you have been waiting for a long time and there is no response from the Visa Office and you are wondering what is happening to your request ?
  5. Your Canadian application deserves Humanitarian and Compassionate consideration.
  6. You want to self evaluate first by understanding the differences in the immigration systems of US & Canada
  7. Your application for temporary/permanent visa to Canada was refused or you
    think the Visa Officer did not treat your application right and you think you should re apply or appeal.
  8. You have identified a province where a PNP programinterests you.
  9. You want to prepare for the emerging occupation trends in Canada and understand licenses and upgrading needed(in my province-Alberta) before you can flourish in your chosen occupation. Plan to decide where you want to live after you immigrate to Canada.
  10. You applied for temporary/permanent visa to Canada and your application was
    refused because the Canadian Visa Officer says that you are inadmissible. Some people are not allowed to come to Canada. They are known as “inadmissible” under Canada’s Immigration and Refugee Protection Act(IRPA).There are a number of reasons you can be found inadmissible, denied a visa or refused entry to Canada under IRPA, such as:

    1. Security
    2. Human or international violations
    3. Health grounds
    4. Financial reasons
    5. Misrepresentation
    6. IRPA non compliance
    7. Inadmissible family member

If you or a family member is inadmissible to Canada, it is strongly suggested that you resolve your inadmissibility if possible before applying for permanent residence.

For example, if you are inadmissible due to a criminal conviction, you may be eligible to apply for rehabilitation or pardon. Read more detailed explanation of the reasons for inadmissibility. Normally, if you are inadmissible to Canada, you will not be allowed to enter. In some cases, if you have a compelling reason to travel to Canada, you may be issued aTemporary Resident Permit.

Questions ? Schedule a 2 hour consultation with me. Tel +780-707-4831 in Canada.

Which family members can be sponsored for PR other than spouse, Parent and child ?

  • 1. An adopted child.
  • 2. Your brother or sister, nephew or niece, grandson or granddaughter, if he or she is an orphan, under 18 years of age and not married or in a common-law relationship;
  • 3. Any other person, regardless of age, with whom you have a family relationship if you do not have a spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner, son, daughter, mother, father, brother, sister, grandfather, grandmother, uncle, aunt, niece or nephew who is a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or whom you may sponsor as a member of the family class.

Canadian Immigration court cases I am reading currently

New Decisions : Federal Court of Canada

Your child was deemed medically inadmissible due to " mental retardation " ?

Appeal cases of sponsorship involving " excessive demand social services "

Canadian Border Service Agency

Immigration and Entrepreneurs

Foreign Policy flash points

Global Immigration - news

US and Canada

Skilled workers get a job offer from Saskatchewan Employer

Edmonton School Board-International Admissions for Minors

Canada's Foreign Policy Newspaper

Immigration fraud

 Amarjot Singh Immigrationwale

ਸਚੁ ਵਾਪਾਰੁ ਕਰਹੁ ਵਾਪਾਰੀ ॥ सचु वापारु करहु वापारी ॥
ਦਰਗਹ ਨਿਬਹੈ ਖੇਪ ਤੁਮਾਰੀ ॥ दरगह निबहै खेप तुमारी ॥

Edmonton, Alberta -T6X0Z6  

General inquiries >  info@immigrationteacher.org

Gmail / Gtalk / Hangout >  immigrationteacher@gmail.com


Viber / Whatsapp / SMS / Text me > Call direct in Canada > +1-780-707-4831  

Interested in Immigration in Canada through Investment or entrepreneurship ? Click here.